Here’s a Fortnite Cheat Sheet for all of the Fortbyte locations released before the 2nd June. This cheat sheet includes the locations of Fortbytes 16, 26, 31, 32, 41, 50, 74, 77, 79, 80, 88 and 91.
Fortbytes are a new feature for this season and new Fortbyte challenges are unlocked every day. The new Fortbyte challenges that are unlocked every day require players to find Fortbytes in different locations around the map and collecting a Fortbyte revealed more of the hidden picture and unlocking 90 Fortbytes for this season will unlock a new skin.
Reddit user Seawod has made a Cheat Sheet to show all the locations of the different Fortbytes that have been unlocked so far, but as there are quite a few that have been released, it would crowd the map if there was only one, so you can see the map for Fortbytes 06, 07, 08, 13, 17, 22, 24, 36, 47, 55, 64, 72, 81, 82 and 92 here.
You can see the cheat sheet for Fortbytes 16, 26, 31, 32, 41, 50, 74, 77, 79, 80, 88 and 91 below.
All Fortnite Fortbyte Locations – Fortbytes 16, 26, 31, 32, 41, 50, 74, 77, 79, 80, 88 and 91
You can click on any of the Fortbyte challenges below for a more detailed guide on how to complete them.
- Fortbyte 16 – Found in a desert house with too many chairs
- Fortbyte 26 – Accessible with the Bunker Jonesy outfit near a snowy bunker
- Fortbyte 31 – Found at a meteor crater overlook
- Fortbyte 32 – Accessible by wearing Kyo Pet Back Bling at the northern most point
- Fortbyte 41 – Accessible using Tomatohead Emoticon inside the Durrr Burger restaurant.
- Fortbyte 50 – Accessible at night time inside mountain top castle ruins
- Fortbyte 74 – Found in a filing cabinet inside an assassin’s basement on the desert coast
- Fortbyte 77 – Found within a track side taco shop
- Fortbyte 79 – Found within an arcade
- Fortbyte 80 – Accessible by using the Bunker Basher Pickaxe to smash the rock at the highest point of the Volcano rim
- Fortbyte 88 – Found somewhere within map location J3
- Fortbyte 91 – Found at a location hidden within Loading Screen #4
There are some Fortbytes which are unlocked once you have gained a certain amount of XP and completing six of each weeks challenges.
How many Fortbytes have you unlocked so far?