Week 6 of Season 6 is upon us, and with it comes 7 new challenges to complete. As usual, there are 3 free challenges and 4 Battle Pass challenges. Thanks to The Squating Dog, we have a cheat sheet to help you complete all of the challenges for week 6, as well as the location for the Banner for the Hunting Party #6 challenge.
Here are all of the challenges for Season 6, Week 6:
- Place Chillers in different matches (3)
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations (7)
- Shotgun Eliminations (HARD)(3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Stage 1 – Land at Shifty Shafts
- Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (250)
- Stage 1 – Find the Sheet Music in Pleasant Park (HARD)
- Stage 1 – Elimination with a Common weapon (HARD) (1)
This week brings a lot more stage challenges than usual, with 3 of them included in this weeks challenges. The cheat sheet will be particularly useful for the “Find the Sheet Music in” challenge, with the Sheet Music in both Pleasant Park and Retail Row. The other challenges are straightforward and don’t require a cheat sheet to complete, but The Squating Dog has marked the different location where you need to land.
The Hunting Party #6 Banner can be found at I6 on the map, north west of the racing track. In order to be able to see and collect the Banner, you must have completed all of the challenges for week 6.