Here are the official patch notes for the Far Cry 6 1.08 update released on February 1st, 2022.
We have a brand new Far Cry 6 update today, 1.08. It’s been released on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. As usual, the file size of the update will vary based on the platform you play on. We’ll have the file size for each platform below.
We have new content with the All the Blood Rambo free mission, which will provide players with the free Vengeance Bow, useful against heavy units and helicopters. There’s also a Rambo bundle you can purchase.
Along with the new mission and Rambo bundle, today’s Far Cry 6 1.08 February 1st, 2022 update includes quality of life updates including an update to upgrading your Guerilla Camps, a HUD notification when you’re at maximum ammo and trying to obtain ammo from enemies, enemy health bars and more.
Here are the full patch notes for the 1.08 Far Cry 6 update today.
1.08 Far Cry Patch Notes February 1st 2022
As mentioned above, the “all the blood” mission is available with ferences to the iconic Rambo along with the bundle being available to purchase. An update to upgrading your Guerilla camps whilst in co-op has been added along with a notification stating you have full ammunition when looting enemies.
It’s now easier to see the health of enemy vehicles as the enemy health markers are hidden when they’re inside a vehicle, making it easier to figure out the vehicle health.
Here are all of the bug fixes that have been addressed in the Fry Cry 1.08 update:
- Addressed an infinite respawn loop during the “Paradise Lost” mission.
- Addressed an issue where the aim sensitivity to reset when closing the options menu.
- Addressed an issue where the HUD to completely disappear under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused warning messages to not correctly be affected by the Red Color Group settings in the Colors menu.
- Far Cry 6 Patch 1.08 fixed several issues that could cause the game to crash.
- Addressed an issue where a host to be unable to kick a client during a co-op session.
- Addressed an issue where enemy snipers to infinitely respawn in the restricted areas between Oasis Plains and Palma Forest.
- Far Cry 6 1.08 addressed an issue where enemies to respawn too frequently in the Costa Del Mar area.
- Addressed an issue where enemies to respawn too frequently in the Savannah Fields area.
- Addressed an issue where the mission not properly ending after completing “Operation National Treasure” after delivering the tank under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the enemy tagging to always be active, even when turning it off in the options menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “UI and Fonts scaling” options to not apply to all HUD elements when playing DLC.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to fall out of bounds when interacting with a Memory Link.
- Addressed a SNOWSHOE-73FDEEE5 error on Xbox consoles when using the Ubisoft Connect store.
- Addressed a black screen when launching Far Cry 6 on Xbox consoles under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an infinite loading screen after launching a DLC.
Xbox Series X | S
- Far Cry 6 update 1.08 addressed an infinite loading screen when starting a Special Operation.
- Fixed an issue that could soft lock the game or cause the game to crash if a player clicked the Ubisoft Connect button in the main menu with the Ubisoft Connect disabled.