The challenges for Fortnite Season 9, Week 7 have been unlocked and are available to complete. Here’s a cheat sheet map to help you complete the challenges as quickly as possible.
The Fortnite Season 9, Week 7 challenges were recently unlocked with the standard 7 challenges, 4 Battle Pass and 3 free challenges being made available to complete. A new Fortbyte challenge has also unlocked, Fortbyte 12 – Accessible by using the Nana Nana Spray inside a molten tunnel.
All of the challenges in week 7 are challenges we’ve seen in previous seasons. They’re pretty standard and boring. It seems Epic made more of an effort with the Fortbyte challenges this season and paid no attention to the weekly challenges at all.
The challenges this week include searching chests at Neo Tilted or Junk Junction, searching ammo boxes in different named location, eliminating opponents with suppressed weapons, visiting two named locations in a single match along with other tedious challenges.
A cheat sheet isn’t really required for Season 9, Week 7, however, Fortnite content creator ItsEnergie has created one anyway, which you can see below:
The only challenge you’ll need the cheat sheet for is for the week 7 hidden/secret Battle Star location.
Here’s all the challenges for week 7:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search chests at Junk Junction or Neo Tilted (7)
- Search ammo boxes in different named locations (7)
- Suppressed Weapon Eliminations (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle (200)
- Staged Challenge: Visit … and … in a single match
- Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a single match (1)
- Visit Fatal Fields and Neo Tilted in a single match (1)
- Visit Snobby Shores and Mega Mall in a single match (1)
- Search a chest, use a vending machine, and a campfire in a single match (1)
- Eliminations from 5m or less (3)