Here are the hints and the answers to the daily Jumble puzzle released today, June 25th 2023, including the cartoon caption.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answer to the Jumble puzzle released on June 26th!
Jumble is a classic word game that has been around since 1954. Players need to solve the four words, whose letters have been jumbled up and need to be rearranged to make proper words.
There is also a cartoon that features alongside the puzzle, and the bonus answer is related to the caption of it.
In order to solve the bonus answer, there are some letters from the initial rearranged words that have been circled. These letters need to then be rearranged at the bottom of the puzzle to figure out the bonus answer. These answers are typically puns or homophones.
Hints for the Daily Jumble Puzzle Today – June 25th, 2023
There is a new Jumble puzzle released every day and as some of these words can be a bit difficult to solve, we have some hints below which should help you to guess them correctly:
- SAYFHL – ostentatiously attractive or impressive.
- RATEMP – interfere with (something) in order to cause damage or make unauthorized alterations.
- TBANTE – a long flat strip of squared timber or metal used to hold something in place or as a fastening against a wall.
- NIJADO – be next to and joined with (a building, room, or piece of land).
- NUDPIO – a small platform on which a person may stand to be seen by an audience, as when making a speech or conducting an orchestra.
- NETETX – the area covered by something.
What Are The Daily Jumble Answers Today? (6/25/23)
If you still need more help, the answers to the top four words are:
- SAYFHL – FLASHY
- RATEMP – TAMPER
- TBANTE – BATTEN
- NIJADO – ADJOIN
- NUDPIO – PODIUM
- NETETX – EXTENT
What Is The Daily Jumble Cartoon Caption Answer Today? (June 25th, 2023)
As previously mentioned, there are circled letters from the four words which can be used to solve the cartoon caption.
The letters that have been circled from the previous words are:
F A S T M R A T T J O I U M E E T
The caption for the cartoon reads, “The clock hasn’t been invented yet. but it was -“
The answer to this by rearranging the letters is:
“JUST A MATTER OF TIME”
Let us know if you managed to solve the answer to the Daily Jumble today in the comments section below. Click here for the hints and the answer to the Jumble puzzle released on June 26th!