Here are the hints and the answers to the daily Jumble puzzle released today and the archive for the ones already released.
Jumble is a classic word game that has been around since 1954. Players need to solve the four words, whose letters have been jumbled up and need to be rearranged to make proper words.
There is also a cartoon that features alongside the puzzle, and the bonus answer is related to the caption of it.
In order to solve the bonus answer, there are some letters from the initial rearranged words that have been circled. These letters then need to be rearranged at the bottom of the puzzle to figure out the bonus answer. These answers are typically puns or homophones.
Hints for the Daily Jumble Puzzle Today – June 15th, 2023
There is a new Jumble puzzle released every day and as some of these words can be a bit difficult to solve, we have some hints below which should help you to guess them correctly:
- EBTER – a round flattish cap of felt or cloth.
- COEVI – the sound produced in a person’s larynx and uttered through the mouth, as speech or song.
- SLNMOA – a large edible fish that is a popular sporting fish, much prized for its pink flesh. Salmon mature in the sea but migrate to freshwater streams to spawn.
- TULIDE – make (a liquid) thinner or weaker by adding water or another solvent to it.
What Are The Daily Jumble Answers Today? (June 15th, 2023)
If you still need more help, the answers to the top four words are:
- EBTER – BERET
- COEVI – VOICE
- SLNMOA – SALMON
- TULIDE – DILUTE
What Is The Daily Jumble Cartoon Caption Answer Today? (June 15th, 2023)
As previously mentioned, there are circled letters from the four words which can be used to solve the cartoon caption.
The letters that have been circled from the previous words are:
B R E V O I S A L O D L T E
The caption for the cartoon reads, “Dracula went to his family reunion and was surrounded by his -“
The answer to this by rearranging the letters is:
The Daily Jumble Answers Archive? (June 2023)
Here are all of the answers of the Daily Jumble Puzzles that have been released:
- 13th June 2023 – HOUND, YOUNG, STORMY, DETACH – YOU DON’T SAY
- 14th June 2023 – MESSY, ENTRY, NATIVE, VIOLET – SET IN STONE
Let us know if you managed to solve the answer to the Daily Jumble today in the comments section below.