Here are the answers for the New York Times (NYT) Connections puzzle #139 today, released on October 28th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
New York Times have a variety of puzzle games available for their readers and there are new puzzles to play on a daily basis. One of these games is called Connections.
The rules of the game are simple for Connections. There are sixteen words for players to sort into four groups of four of words that share something in common.
Once you think you have figured out a group, simply click on the four words and click on submit to see if you got it right. You are allowed to get 4 mistakes to solve the puzzle.
Each group is assigned a colour, which shows how easy it should be to group it from yellow, being straightforward, to purple, tricky.
Connections 139 Group Hints Today (October 28th, 2023)
We know some of you would prefer to have hints for the solution today instead of
- The straightforward group for today are senses.
- DITTO and SECOND are in the same group.
- SAILOR and HARVEST are in the same group.
- One group of words can have -MOON at the end of it.
What are the Connections 139 Answers Today? (10/28/23)
Here are the answers to the 139 Connection puzzle today:
- SENSES – SIGHT, SMELL, TASTE, TOUCH
- APPEARANCE – DRESS, LOOK, MANNER, STYLE
- “AGREE!” – DITTO, LIKEWISE, SAME, SECOND
- — MOON – BLUE, HARVEST, NEW, SAILOR
If you would like us to cover any other puzzles, let us know in the comments section below.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Connections 140!