Here are the answers for the New York Times (NYT) Connections puzzle #145 today, released on November 3rd, 2023, and some hints to help you solve them.
New York Times have a variety of puzzle games available for their readers and there are new puzzles to play on a daily basis. One of these games is called Connections.
The rules of the game are simple for Connections. There are sixteen words for players to sort into four groups of four words that share something in common.
Once you think you have figured out a group, simply click on the four words and click on submit to see if you got it right. You are allowed to get 4 mistakes to solve the puzzle.
Each group is assigned a colour, which shows how easy it should be to group it from yellow, being straightforward, to purple, tricky.
If you’re struggling with today’s NYT Connections answers, we’ve included some hints to help you out. If that’s not enough, we have the answers too.
The sixteen words for the Connection puzzle are:
Connections 145 Group Hints Today (November 3rd, 2023)
We know some of you would prefer to have hints for the solution today instead of seeing the answer, so we’ve provided some below to help you out.
- Hint 1: The straightforward group for today is “NEVERTHELESS”.
- Hint 2: ARE and SEE are in the same group.
- Hint 3: The image below shows what one group is related to:
- Hint 4: WE and JELLY are in the same group.
- Hint 5: Here is another image that will help for the puzzle today:
What are the Connections 145 Answers Today? (11/3/23)
If you’re still struggling with finding the answers for the November 3rd NYT Connections puzzle, we’ve listed the answers to the 145 Connections puzzle released today:
- NEVERTHELESS – HOWEVER, STILL, THOUGH, YET
- REPEATED WORDS IN EXPRESSIONS – HEAR, KNOCK, THERE, TUT
- WORDS ABBREVIATED WITH LETTERS – ARE, SEE, WHY, YOU
- ROYAL — – FAMILY, FLUSH, JELLY, WE
If you would like us to cover any other puzzles, let us know in the comments section below.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Connections 146!