Here are the answers for the Octordle words #301 today, released on November 21, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 302!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 301 Words Hints Today (November 21, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 301 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in words 2 and 5.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a C in words 1 and 5.
Hint 4: There is a P in word 8 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 4, 5 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 8 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: W
- Word 7: V
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: denoting, relating to, or of the nature of sound or sound waves.
- Word 2: an apparatus for cooking or heating that operates by burning fuel or using electricity.
- Word 3: publicly denounce.
- Word 4: the name of a book, composition, or other artistic work.
- Word 5: relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns, as distinct from military or ecclesiastical matters.
- Word 6: past of will, in various senses.
- Word 7: go to see and spend time with (someone) socially.
- Word 8: a one-masted sailing boat with a mainsail and jib rigged fore and aft.
What is the Octordle 301 Answer Today? (11/21/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 301 released today on November 21st, 2022:
- Word 1: SONIC
- Word 2: STOVE
- Word 3: DECRY
- Word 4: TITLE
- Word 5: CIVIL
- Word 6: WOULD
- Word 7: VISIT
- Word 8: SLOOP
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 302!