Here are the answers for the Octordle words #308 today, released on November 28, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 309!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 308 Words Hints Today (November 28, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 308 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in words 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Hint 2: There is a C in words 2 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a Y in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is an F in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: J
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: G
- Word 8: O
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a person who is fond of joking.
- Word 2: with opposite sides or surfaces that are far or relatively far apart.
- Word 3: having many spikes or sharp projecting points.
- Word 4: play a keyboard or plucked stringed instrument in an inexpressive way.
- Word 5: a smooth, glossy fabric, usually of silk, produced by a weave in which the threads of the warp are caught and looped by the weft only at certain intervals.
- Word 6: strike with a firm blow.
- Word 7: a shoot or twig inserted into a slit on the trunk or stem of a living plant, from which it receives sap.
- Word 8: a very large expanse of sea, in particular each of the main areas into which the sea is divided geographically.
What is the Octordle 308 Answer Today? (11/28/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 308 released today on November 28th, 2022:
- Word 1: JOKER
- Word 2: THICK
- Word 3: SPIKY
- Word 4: PLUNK
- Word 5: SATIN
- Word 6: SMITE
- Word 7: GRAFT
- Word 8: OCEAN
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 309!