Here are the answers for the Octordle words #311 today, released on December 1, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answer to Octordle 312!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 311 Words Hints Today (December 1, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 311 today.
Hint 1: There is a P in words 4, 7 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a B in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is an X in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is a K in words 2, 5 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 2 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 1 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: J
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: I
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a landing stage or small pier at which boats can dock or be moored.
- Word 2: a wedge or block placed against a wheel or rounded object, to prevent it from moving.
- Word 3: a poison of plant or animal origin, especially one produced by or derived from microorganisms and acting as an antigen in the body.
- Word 4: additional to what is required for ordinary use.
- Word 5: affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one’s faculties or behaviour.
- Word 6: a thick rope of wire or hemp used for construction, mooring ships, and towing vehicles.
- Word 7: having or showing no skill; clumsy.
- Word 8: partly pink or with a pink tinge.
What is the Octordle 311 Answer Today? (12/1/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 311 released today on December 1st, 2022:
- Word 1: JETTY
- Word 2: CHOCK
- Word 3: TOXIN
- Word 4: SPARE
- Word 5: DRUNK
- Word 6: CABLE
- Word 7: INEPT
- Word 8: PINKY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answer to Octordle 312!