Here are the answers for the Octordle words #317 today, released on December 7, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 318!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 317 Words Hints Today (December 7, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 317 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 4 only.
Hint 2: There is a J in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a P in word 7 only.
Hint 4: There is an S in words 3 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 6 and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: B
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: M
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: N
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an organ of soft nervous tissue contained in the skull of vertebrates, functioning as the coordinating centre of sensation and intellectual and nervous activity.
- Word 2: the furnishing and decoration of a room.
- Word 3: break open or apart suddenly and violently, especially as a result of an impact or internal pressure.
- Word 4: another term for aunt.
- Word 5: a large earthenware beer mug.
- Word 6: a note having the time value of two crotchets or half a semibreve, represented by a ring with a stem.
- Word 7: a loud thudding sound, especially one made by an exploding bomb or shell.
- Word 8: a person skilled in the Japanese art of ninjutsu.
What is the Octordle 317 Answer Today? (12/7/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 317 released today on December 7th, 2022:
- Word 1: BRAIN
- Word 2: DECOR
- Word 3: BURST
- Word 4: AUNTY
- Word 5: STEIN
- Word 6: MINIM
- Word 7: CRUMP
- Word 8: NINJA
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 318!