Here are the answers for the Octordle words #321 today, released on December 11, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 322!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 321 Words Hints Today (December 11, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 321 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1, 3 and 8.
Hint 2: There is an F in word 4 only.
Hint 3: There is a P in words 3, 5 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a B in word 2 and 7.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 8 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: R
- Word 2: R
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: O
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: in a suitable state for an action or situation; fully prepared.
- Word 2: having or proceeding from an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something.
- Word 3: containing or covered with soap.
- Word 4: a leader or ruler of a people or clan.
- Word 5: relating to, used for, or prescribing the punishment of offenders under the legal system.
- Word 6: legally take (another’s child) and bring it up as one’s own.
- Word 7: unable to see because of injury, disease, or a congenital condition.
- Word 8: in a way that is different to what is usual or expected; strangely.
What is the Octordle 321 Answer Today? (12/11/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 321 released today on December 11th, 2022:
- Word 1: READY
- Word 2: RABID
- Word 3: SOAPY
- Word 4: CHIEF
- Word 5: PENAL
- Word 6: ADOPT
- Word 7: BLIND
- Word 8: ODDLY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 322!