Here are the answers for the Octordle words #324 today, released on December 14, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 325!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 324 Words Hints Today (December 14, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 324 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3 and 5.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is an F in words 4 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a W in words 6 and 7.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 8 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: M
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: V
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the fact of having committed a specified or implied offence or crime.
- Word 2: a large country house with lands.
- Word 3: having, bringing, or resulting from good luck.
- Word 4: a flat length of wood or other rigid material, attached to a wall or forming part of a piece of furniture, that provides a surface for the storage or display of objects.
- Word 5: synthetic resin or plastic consisting of polyvinyl chloride or a related polymer, used for wallpapers and other covering materials and for records.
- Word 6: a rough or noisy fight or quarrel.
- Word 7: (of a bird, bat, or insect) move through the air using wings.
- Word 8: having or showing a lack of common sense or judgement; absurd and foolish.
What is the Octordle 324 Answer Today? (12/14/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 324 released today on December 14th, 2022:
- Word 1: GUILT
- Word 2: MANOR
- Word 3: LUCKY
- Word 4: SHELF
- Word 5: VINYL
- Word 6: BRAWL
- Word 7: FLOWN
- Word 8: SILLY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 325!