Here are the answers for the Octordle words #329 today, released on December 19, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 330!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 329 Words Hints Today (December 19, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 329 today.
Hint 1: There is a W in word 8 only.
Hint 2: There is a D in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is an L in words 1, 3 and 5.
Hint 4: There is an R in words 4 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 4.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 3 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: V
- Word 2: U
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an instrument of the violin family, larger than the violin and tuned a fifth lower.
- Word 2: the action of joining together or the fact of being joined together, especially in a political context.
- Word 3: an overflow of a large amount of water beyond its normal limits, especially over what is normally dry land.
- Word 4: a person who habitually gets out of bed at a particular time of the morning.
- Word 5: cause or allow (liquid) to flow over the edge of its container, especially unintentionally.
- Word 6: truth, reality, or fact.
- Word 7: slightly wet.
- Word 8: make a solemn statement or promise undertaking to do something or affirming that something is the case.
What is the Octordle 329 Answer Today? (12/19/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 329 released today on December 19th, 2022:
- Word 1: VIOLA
- Word 2: UNION
- Word 3: FLOOD
- Word 4: RISER
- Word 5: SPILT
- Word 6: SOOTH
- Word 7: MOIST
- Word 8: SWEAR
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 330!