Here are the answers for the Octordle words #331 today, released on December 21, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 332!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 331 Words Hints Today (December 21, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 331 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2 and 3.
Hint 2: There is a D in words 3 and 6.
Hint 3: There is a G in words 1, 6 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a W in word 3 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 8 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: J
- Word 3: R
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: I
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: Q
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an important or powerful person, especially in the film or media industry.
- Word 2: (of food) full of juice; succulent.
- Word 3: noisy and disorderly.
- Word 4: open, honest, and direct in speech or writing, especially when dealing with unpalatable matters.
- Word 5: drive, force, or urge (someone) to do something.
- Word 6: a small piece of metal, plastic, or cloth bearing a design or words, typically worn to identify a person or to indicate membership of an organization or support for a cause.
- Word 7: a military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building, cutting off essential supplies, with the aim of compelling those inside to surrender.
- Word 8: put an end to (a rebellion or other disorder), typically by the use of force.
What is the Octordle 331 Answer Today? (12/21/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 331 released today on December 21st, 2022:
- Word 1: MOGUL
- Word 2: JUICY
- Word 3: ROWDY
- Word 4: FRANK
- Word 5: IMPEL
- Word 6: BADGE
- Word 7: SIEGE
- Word 8: QUELL
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 332!