Here are the answers for the Octordle words #333 today, released on December 23, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 334!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 333 Words Hints Today (December 23, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 333 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3 only.
Hint 2: There is a J in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a W in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is a D in word 4 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 2 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 3 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: O
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: H
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: Z
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: C
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (of money) yet to be paid.
- Word 2: force or throw (something) out in a violent or sudden way.
- Word 3: having many hills.
- Word 4: used to indicate possibility.
- Word 5: an African wild horse with black-and-white stripes and an erect mane.
- Word 6: take (another person’s property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.
- Word 7: a published false statement that is damaging to a person’s reputation; a written defamation.
- Word 8: a large, long-necked ungulate mammal of arid country, with long slender legs, broad cushioned feet, and either one or two humps on the back.
What is the Octordle 333 Answer Today? (12/23/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 333 released today on December 23rd, 2022:
- Word 1: OWING
- Word 2: EJECT
- Word 3: HILLY
- Word 4: COULD
- Word 5: ZEBRA
- Word 6: STEAL
- Word 7: LIBEL
- Word 8: CAMEL
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 334!