Here are the answers for the Octordle words #339 today, released on December 29, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 340!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 339 Words Hints Today (December 29, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 339 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a B in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is an M in words 1, 2 and 3.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 4, 6 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: H
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: V
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: H
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong or foolish behaviour.
- Word 2: filled with or smelling of smoke.
- Word 3: (in some Christian beliefs) the supposed abode of the souls of unbaptized infants, and of the just who died before Christ’s coming.
- Word 4: a box or cage, typically with a wire mesh front, for keeping rabbits or other small domesticated animals.
- Word 5: find or discover by investigation.
- Word 6: the place where something happens, especially an organized event such as a concert, conference, or sports competition.
- Word 7: soft fibres from fabrics such as wool or cotton which accumulate in small light clumps.
- Word 8: a doglike African mammal with forelimbs that are longer than the hindlimbs and an erect mane. Hyenas are noted as scavengers but most are also effective hunters.
What is the Octordle 339 Answer Today? (12/29/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 339 released today on December 29th, 2022:
- Word 1: SHAME
- Word 2: SMOKY
- Word 3: LIMBO
- Word 4: HUTCH
- Word 5: TRACE
- Word 6: VENUE
- Word 7: FLUFF
- Word 8: HYENA
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 340!