Here are the answers for the Octordle words #344 today, released on January 3, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 345!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 344 Words Hints Today (January 3, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 344 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in words 2 and 6.
Hint 2: There is a G in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 7 only.
Hint 4: There is an M in words 1 and 3.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 3, 6 and 8.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 8 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: M
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: D
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: T
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a style of Japanese film and television animation, typically aimed at adults as well as children.
- Word 2: an apparatus for cooking or heating that operates by burning fuel or using electricity.
- Word 3: hot fluid or semi-fluid material below or within the earth’s crust from which lava and other igneous rock is formed on cooling.
- Word 4: the tough outer part of a loaf of bread.
- Word 5: the tapered, sharp end of a tool, weapon, or other object.
- Word 6: reach inside a receptacle and search for something.
- Word 7: have a strong unpleasant smell.
- Word 8: a portable conical tent made of skins, cloth, or canvas on a frame of poles, used by North American Indians of the Plains and Great Lakes regions.
What is the Octordle 344 Answer Today? (1/3/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 344 released today on January 3rd, 2023:
- Word 1: ANIME
- Word 2: STOVE
- Word 3: MAGMA
- Word 4: CRUST
- Word 5: POINT
- Word 6: DELVE
- Word 7: STUNK
- Word 8: TEPEE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 345!