Here are the answers for the Octordle words #346 today, released on January 5, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 347!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 346 Words Hints Today (January 5, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 346 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 3 only.
Hint 2: There is a K in words 1 and 6.
Hint 3: There is a P in word 4 only.
Hint 4: There is a W in words 5 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 2 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 1 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: M
- Word 3: N
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: either side of the face below the eye.
- Word 2: imitate (someone or their actions or words), especially in order to entertain or ridicule.
- Word 3: showing too much curiosity about other people’s affairs.
- Word 4: drink or eat (something) with a loud sucking noise.
- Word 5: clean (an area) by brushing away dirt or litter.
- Word 6: the goods or merchandise kept on the premises of a shop or warehouse and available for sale or distribution.
- Word 7: a device that makes a loud prolonged signal or warning sound.
- Word 8: a Hindu male religious teacher.
What is the Octordle 346 Answer Today? (1/5/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 346 released today on January 5th, 2023:
- Word 1: CHEEK
- Word 2: MIMIC
- Word 3: NOSEY
- Word 4: SLURP
- Word 5: SWEPT
- Word 6: STOCK
- Word 7: SIREN
- Word 8: SWAMI
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 347!