Here are the answers for the Octordle words #349 today, released on January 8, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 350!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 349 Words Hints Today (January 8, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 349 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2 and 3.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a G in words 4, 5 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a W in word 8 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 5 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a young shoot or twig of a plant, especially one cut for grafting or rooting.
- Word 2: covered with or full of small pieces of rock.
- Word 3: (of glue, paint, or other substances) not fully dry and retaining a slightly sticky feel.
- Word 4: perform or undergo the first part of (an action or activity).
- Word 5: (of a voice) rough and low in pitch.
- Word 6: the flat cutting edge of a knife, saw, or other tool or weapon.
- Word 7: (in ancient Greece) a public open space used for assemblies and markets.
- Word 8: an angry or bad-tempered expression.
What is the Octordle 349 Answer Today? (1/8/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 349 released today on January 8th, 2023:
- Word 1: SCION
- Word 2: STONY
- Word 3: TACKY
- Word 4: BEGUN
- Word 5: GRUFF
- Word 6: BLADE
- Word 7: AGORA
- Word 8: SCOWL
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 350!