Here are the answers for the Octordle words #352 today, released on January 11, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 353!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 352 Words Hints Today (January 11, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 352 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is an M in words 2, 3 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a D in word 4 only.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 6.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: L
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: G
- Word 4: W
- Word 5: A
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a brief or temporary failure of concentration, memory, or judgement.
- Word 2: a member of certain peoples of very short stature in equatorial Africa and parts of SE Asia.
- Word 3: the complete range or scope of something.
- Word 4: an injury to living tissue caused by a cut, blow, or other impact, typically one in which the skin is cut or broken.
- Word 5: the part or joint connecting the foot with the leg.
- Word 6: in, at, or to that place or position.
- Word 7: a blank book for the insertion of photographs, stamps, or pictures.
- Word 8: cook (meat or fish) by exposure to direct heat.
What is the Octordle 352 Answer Today? (1/11/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 352 released today on January 11th, 2023:
- Word 1: LAPSE
- Word 2: PYGMY
- Word 3: GAMUT
- Word 4: WOUND
- Word 5: ANKLE
- Word 6: THERE
- Word 7: ALBUM
- Word 8: BROIL
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 353!