Here are the answers for the Octordle words #354 today, released on January 13, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 355!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 354 Words Hints Today (January 13, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 354 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in words 1 and 6.
Hint 2: There is an N in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a G in words 3, 4 and 7.
Hint 4: There is an F in word 3 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 1 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: G
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: O
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: charming, confident, and elegant (typically used of a man).
- Word 2: violently break (something) into pieces.
- Word 3: a shoot or twig inserted into a slit on the trunk or stem of a living plant, from which it receives sap.
- Word 4: rid (someone or something) of an unwanted quality, condition, or feeling.
- Word 5: make or cause to make a loud, harsh sound.
- Word 6: put something on top of or in front of (something), especially in order to protect or conceal it.
- Word 7: burn (something) superficially or lightly.
- Word 8: resolve (a sentence) into its component parts and describe their syntactic roles.
What is the Octordle 354 Answer Today? (1/13/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 354 released today on January 13th, 2023:
- Word 1: SUAVE
- Word 2: SMASH
- Word 3: GRAFT
- Word 4: PURGE
- Word 5: BLARE
- Word 6: COVER
- Word 7: SINGE
- Word 8: PARSE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 355!