Here are the answers for the Octordle words #360 today, released on January 19, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 361!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 360 Words Hints Today (January 19, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 360 today.
Hint 1: There is an Y in words 1, 6 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a K in words 1 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a C in words 1, 4 and 5.
Hint 4: There is a P in words 2 and 3.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: R
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: I
- Word 4: J
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: D
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: consisting or full of rock or rocks.
- Word 2: a person who poses; a poseur.
- Word 3: what is put in, taken in, or operated on by any process or system.
- Word 4: the liquid obtained from or present in fruit or vegetables.
- Word 5: complete disorder and confusion.
- Word 6: a metal made by combining two or more metallic elements, especially to give greater strength or resistance to corrosion.
- Word 7: a small European grassland plant which has flowers with a yellow disc and white rays.
- Word 8: (of a structure or area of land) tremble or vibrate.
What is the Octordle 360 Answer Today? (1/19/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 360 released today on January 19th, 2023:
- Word 1: ROCKY
- Word 2: POSER
- Word 3: INPUT
- Word 4: JUICE
- Word 5: CHAOS
- Word 6: ALLOY
- Word 7: DAISY
- Word 8: SHAKE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 361!