Here are the answers for the Octordle words #364 today, released on January 23, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 365!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 364 Words Hints Today (January 23, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 364 today.
Hint 1: There is a W in words 6 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is a B in word 4 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 2.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: R
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a number between forty and sixty.
- Word 2: a cat-sized American mammal of the weasel family, with distinctive black-and-white striped fur. When threatened it squirts a fine spray of foul-smelling irritant liquid from its anal glands towards its attacker.
- Word 3: (of a person or their manner) serious and unrelenting, especially in the assertion of authority and exercise of discipline.
- Word 4: a much thickened underground part of a stem or rhizome, e.g. in the potato, serving as a food reserve and bearing buds from which new plants arise.
- Word 5: the transmission and reception of electromagnetic waves of radio frequency, especially those carrying sound messages.
- Word 6: less high in position.
- Word 7: a piece of fabric worn by women over the shoulders or head or wrapped round a baby.
- Word 8: relating to birds.
What is the Octordle 364 Answer Today? (1/23/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 364 released today on January 23rd, 2023:
- Word 1: FIFTY
- Word 2: SKUNK
- Word 3: STERN
- Word 4: TUBER
- Word 5: RADIO
- Word 6: LOWER
- Word 7: SHAWL
- Word 8: AVIAN
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 365!