Here are the answers for the Octordle words #367 today, released on January 26, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 368!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 367 Words Hints Today (January 26, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 367 today.
Hint 1: There is a Z in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 2 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a C in word 3 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1, 3 and 4.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2, 5 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: R
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: I
- Word 7: D
- Word 8: G
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an instrument with a sharp blade or set of blades, used to remove unwanted hair from the face or body.
- Word 2: make a formal application or request.
- Word 3: plural form of penny.
- Word 4: playing cards, traditionally a pack of 78 with five suits, used for fortune-telling and (especially in Europe) in certain games. The suits are typically swords, cups, coins (or pentacles), batons (or wands), and a permanent suit of trumps.
- Word 5: an isolated hill with steep sides and a flat top (similar to but narrower than a mesa).
- Word 6: a block of steel, gold, silver, or other metal, typically oblong in shape.
- Word 7: operate and control the direction and speed of a motor vehicle.
- Word 8: very knowledgeable about and interested in a particular subject, especially one that is technical or of specialist or niche interest.
What is the Octordle 367 Answer Today? (1/26/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 367 released today on January 26th, 2023:
- Word 1: RAZOR
- Word 2: APPLY
- Word 3: PENCE
- Word 4: TAROT
- Word 5: BUTTE
- Word 6: INGOT
- Word 7: DRIVE
- Word 8: GEEKY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 368!