Here are the answers for the Octordle words #379 today, released on February 7, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 380!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 379 Words Hints Today (February 7, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 379 today.
Hint 1: There is a C in wordS 1, 6 and 7.
Hint 2: There is an X in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 4 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a K in words 6 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1, 3 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: L
- Word 5: H
- Word 6: W
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a tropical marine mollusc with a robust spiral shell which may bear long projections and have a flared lip.
- Word 2: added to an existing or usual amount or number; additional.
- Word 3: the leaf of an Asian evergreen climbing plant, which in the East is chewed as a mild stimulant.
- Word 4: cautious or wary due to realistic suspicions.
- Word 5: a large group of people.
- Word 6: strike forcefully with a sharp blow.
- Word 7: examine (something) in order to determine its accuracy, quality, or condition, or to detect the presence of something.
- Word 8: relating to or covered with pines.
What is the Octordle 379 Answer Today? (2/7/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 379 released today on February 7th, 2023:
- Word 1: CONCH
- Word 2: EXTRA
- Word 3: BETEL
- Word 4: LEERY
- Word 5: HORDE
- Word 6: WHACK
- Word 7: CHECK
- Word 8: PINEY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 380!