Here are the answers for the Octordle words #381 today, released on February 9, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 382!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 381 Words Hints Today (February 9, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 381 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a G in word 4 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 7 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a P in words 7 and 8.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 3 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: N
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (of a problem, opportunity, or situation) emerge; become apparent.
- Word 2: a special or instinctive aptitude or ability for doing something well.
- Word 3: drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth.
- Word 4: hold on tightly to.
- Word 5: a rounded knotty depression in the centre of a person’s belly caused by the detachment of the umbilical cord after birth; the umbilicus.
- Word 6: a distinctive smell, especially one that is pleasant.
- Word 7: the art or composition of poetry.
- Word 8: liquid that is blown or driven through the air in the form of tiny drops.
What is the Octordle 381 Answer Today? (2/9/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 381 released today on February 9th, 2023:
- Word 1: ARISE
- Word 2: FLAIR
- Word 3: DROOL
- Word 4: CLING
- Word 5: NAVEL
- Word 6: SCENT
- Word 7: POESY
- Word 8: SPRAY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 382!