Here are the answers for the Octordle words #393 today, released on February 21, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 394!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 393 Words Hints Today (February 21, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 393 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1 and 7.
Hint 2: There is an M in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in words 2 and 6.
Hint 4: There is an R in words 2 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 2 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1, 7 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: W
- Word 2: K
- Word 3: G
- Word 4: D
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: C
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: containing or covered with many weeds.
- Word 2: (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person’s actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
- Word 3: (of a person) lean and haggard, especially because of suffering, hunger, or age.
- Word 4: the activities in which a particular person engages.
- Word 5: a person acknowledged as holy or virtuous and regarded in Christian faith as being in heaven after death.
- Word 6: a white soft earthy limestone (calcium carbonate) formed from the skeletal remains of sea creatures.
- Word 7: a herbaceous plant with showy flowers, milky sap, and rounded seed capsules. Many poppies contain alkaloids and are a source of drugs such as morphine and codeine.
- Word 8: a plant of the cabbage family, typically having small white flowers and pungent leaves. Some kinds are edible and are eaten raw as salad.
What is the Octordle 393 Answer Today? (2/21/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 393 released today on February 21st, 2023:
- Word 1: WEEDY
- Word 2: KARMA
- Word 3: GAUNT
- Word 4: DOING
- Word 5: SAINT
- Word 6: CHALK
- Word 7: POPPY
- Word 8: CRESS
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 394!