Here are the answers for the Octordle words #396 today, released on February 24, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 397!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 396 Words Hints Today (February 24, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 396 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2 and 6.
Hint 2: There is a W in word 4 only.
Hint 3: There is a Z in word 7 only.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 1 and 4.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 6 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: K
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: H
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: examine (something) in order to determine its accuracy, quality, or condition, or to detect the presence of something.
- Word 2: relating to or covered with pines.
- Word 3: (of an unpleasant or unwelcome situation or phenomenon) present or experienced to a severe or intense degree.
- Word 4: recognized, familiar, or within the scope of knowledge.
- Word 5: a ship’s allotted place at a wharf or dock.
- Word 6: move or act with great haste.
- Word 7: take hold of suddenly and forcibly.
- Word 8: a spell or sustained period of unrestrained activity of a particular kind.
What is the Octordle 396 Answer Today? (2/24/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 396 released today on February 24th, 2023:
- Word 1: CHECK
- Word 2: PINEY
- Word 3: ACUTE
- Word 4: KNOWN
- Word 5: BERTH
- Word 6: HURRY
- Word 7: SEIZE
- Word 8: SPREE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 397!