Here are the answers for the Octordle words #399 today, released on February 27, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 400!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 399 Words Hints Today (February 27, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 399 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a J in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is an X in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a B in words 4, 5 and 8.
Hint 5: There is are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: M
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: I
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a person who hoards wealth and spends as little money as possible.
- Word 2: a thick, soft, moist substance typically produced by mixing dry ingredients with a liquid.
- Word 3: a person who is slow at learning; a stupid person.
- Word 4: a kind of clay used as a building material.
- Word 5: (in the southern US) a marshy outlet of a lake or river.
- Word 6: important, serious, or significant.
- Word 7: an organism or cell, or group of organisms or cells, produced asexually from one ancestor or stock, to which they are genetically identical.
- Word 8: an electronic folder in which emails received by an individual are held.
What is the Octordle 399 Answer Today? (2/27/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 399 released today on February 27th, 2023:
- Word 1: MISER
- Word 2: PASTE
- Word 3: DUNCE
- Word 4: ADOBE
- Word 5: BAYOU
- Word 6: MAJOR
- Word 7: CLONE
- Word 8: INBOX
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 400!