Here are the answers for the Octordle words #405 today, released on March 5, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 406!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 405 Words Hints Today (March 5, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 405 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in words 1 and 5.
Hint 3: There is an M in words 4 and 5.
Hint 4: There is a V in words 1 and 3.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 3 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1, 2 and 5.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: sharing in the knowledge of (something secret or private).
- Word 2: make the spontaneous sounds and movements of the face and body that are the instinctive expressions of lively amusement and sometimes also of derision.
- Word 3: a horizontal plane or line with respect to the distance above or below a given point.
- Word 4: feel or declare that (someone or something) is responsible for a fault or wrong.
- Word 5: dark and gloomy, especially due to thick mist.
- Word 6: wash (something) with clean water to remove soap, detergent, dirt, or impurities.
- Word 7: a very large marine mammal with a streamlined hairless body, a horizontal tail fin, and a blowhole on top of the head for breathing.
- Word 8: a trace of a bad or undesirable substance or quality.
What is the Octordle 405 Answer Today? (3/5/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 405 released today on March 5th, 2023:
- Word 1: PRIVY
- Word 2: LAUGH
- Word 3: LEVEL
- Word 4: BLAME
- Word 5: MURKY
- Word 6: RINSE
- Word 7: WHALE
- Word 8: TAINT
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 406!