Here are the answers for the Octordle words #410 today, released on March 10, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 411!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 410 Words Hints Today (March 10, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 410 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 7 only.
Hint 2: There is a C in words 2 and 4.
Hint 3: There is an M in words 2 and 4.
Hint 4: There is a D in words 1 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1, 2 and 6.
Hint 6: There is a double letters in words 3 and 5.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: M
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: give or order the giving of (something) as an official payment, compensation, or prize to (someone).
- Word 2: a slimy substance secreted by the mucous membranes and glands of animals for lubrication, protection, etc.
- Word 3: mad; insane.
- Word 4: a celestial object consisting of a nucleus of ice and dust and, when near the sun, a ‘tail’ of gas and dust particles pointing away from the sun.
- Word 5: not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached.
- Word 6: a chiefly freshwater fish of the salmon family, found in both Eurasia and North America and highly valued for food and game.
- Word 7: a garment fastened around the waist and hanging down around the legs, worn typically by women and girls.
- Word 8: chequered or tartan twilled cloth, typically made of wool.
What is the Octordle 410 Answer Today? (3/10/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 410 released today on March 10th, 2023:
- Word 1: AWARD
- Word 2: MUCUS
- Word 3: BATTY
- Word 4: COMET
- Word 5: LOOSE
- Word 6: TROUT
- Word 7: SKIRT
- Word 8: PLAID
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 411!