Here are the answers for the Octordle words #419 today, released on March 19, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 420!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 419 Words Hints Today (March 19, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 419 today.
Hint 1: There is a G in words 7 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a W in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 1, 4 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 8 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 2 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: Y
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: G
- Word 8: H
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: produce or provide (a natural, agricultural, or industrial product).
- Word 2: guide or control the movement of (a vehicle, vessel, or aircraft), for example by turning a wheel or operating a rudder.
- Word 3: each of the segments of the corolla of a flower, which are modified leaves and are typically coloured.
- Word 4: rest or move on or near the surface of a liquid without sinking.
- Word 5: crouch down in fear.
- Word 6: a book or other work detailing the plants of a particular region or habitat.
- Word 7: specified or stated.
- Word 8: a fence or boundary formed by closely growing bushes or shrubs.
What is the Octordle 419 Answer Today? (3/19/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 419 released today on March 19th, 2023:
- Word 1: YIELD
- Word 2: STEER
- Word 3: PETAL
- Word 4: FLOAT
- Word 5: COWER
- Word 6: FLORA
- Word 7: GIVEN
- Word 8: HEDGE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 420!