Here are the answers for the Octordle words #426 today, released on March 26, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 427!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 426 Words Hints Today (March 26, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 426 today.
Hint 1: There is a G in words 4, 7 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a P in word 5 only.
Hint 3: There is a D in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is a T in words 3, 5 and 7.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 8 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: G
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: to one side; out of the way.
- Word 2: the power or quality of delighting, attracting, or fascinating others.
- Word 3: a wind instrument made from a tube with holes that are stopped by the fingers or keys, held vertically or horizontally so that the player’s breath strikes a narrow edge.
- Word 4: pretend to be affected by (a feeling, state, or injury).
- Word 5: a figurative or metaphorical use of a word or expression.
- Word 6: a mollusc with a single spiral shell into which the whole body can be withdrawn.
- Word 7: used tentatively to ask permission or to express a polite request.
- Word 8: of the colour between blue and yellow in the spectrum; coloured like grass or emeralds.
What is the Octordle 426 Answer Today? (3/26/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 426 released today on March 26th, 2023:
- Word 1: ASIDE
- Word 2: CHARM
- Word 3: FLUTE
- Word 4: FEIGN
- Word 5: TROPE
- Word 6: SNAIL
- Word 7: MIGHT
- Word 8: GREEN
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (March 26, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on March 26th, 2023:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 427!