Here are the answers for the Octordle words #432 today, released on April 1, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 433!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 432 Words Hints Today (April 1, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 432 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a D in words 2 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a Y in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 6 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: W
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the central point, pin, or shaft on which a mechanism turns or oscillates.
- Word 2: wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
- Word 3: (of a fruit or plant) containing much pith.
- Word 4: the part or joint connecting the hand with the forearm.
- Word 5: a type of fine-quality coffee.
- Word 6: a person employed in an office or bank to keep records, accounts, and undertake other routine administrative duties.
- Word 7: a small unsweetened or lightly sweetened cake made from flour, fat, and milk and sometimes having added fruit.
- Word 8: a type of product manufactured by a particular company under a particular name.
What is the Octordle 432 Answer Today? (4/1/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 432 released today on April 1st, 2023:
- Word 1: PIVOT
- Word 2: FRAUD
- Word 3: PITHY
- Word 4: WRIST
- Word 5: MOCHA
- Word 6: CLERK
- Word 7: SCONE
- Word 8: BRAND
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (April 1, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on April 1st, 2023:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 433!