Here are the answers for the Octordle words #480 today, released on May 19, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 481!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 480 Words Hints Today (May 19, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 480 today.
Hint 1: There is a P in word 2, 5, 6 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a B in word 4 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a D in words 7 and 8.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: V
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: I
- Word 6: P
- Word 7: I
- Word 8: V
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: find or discover by investigation.
- Word 2: a small fiery particle thrown off from a fire, alight in ashes, or produced by striking together two hard surfaces such as stone or metal.
- Word 3: a roof in the form of an arch or a series of arches, typical of churches and other large, formal buildings.
- Word 4: a thick rope of wire or hemp used for construction, mooring ships, and towing vehicles.
- Word 5: having or showing no skill; clumsy.
- Word 6: piebald.
- Word 7: a person who avoids work or spends time in an aimless or lazy way.
- Word 8: offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging; bland.
What is the Octordle 480 Answer Today? (5/19/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 480 released today on May 19th, 2023:
- Word 1: TRACE
- Word 2: SPARK
- Word 3: VAULT
- Word 4: CABLE
- Word 5: INEPT
- Word 6: PINTO
- Word 7: IDLER
- Word 8: VAPID
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (May 19, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on May 19th, 2023:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 481!