Here are the answers for the Octordle words #495 today, released on June 3, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 496!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 495 Words Hints Today (June 3, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 495 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 8 only.
Hint 2: There is a V in words 1 and 2.
Hint 3: There is an S in word 4 only.
Hint 4: There is a T in words 4 and 5.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 8 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: V
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: R
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: I
- Word 6: J
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (in the Church of England) an incumbent of a parish where tithes formerly passed to a chapter or religious house or layperson.
- Word 2: a partner in a sexual or romantic relationship outside marriage.
- Word 3: an exhibition or contest in which cowboys show their skill at riding broncos, roping calves, wrestling steers, etc.
- Word 4: put forward as fact or as a basis for argument.
- Word 5: place (a corpse) in a grave or tomb, typically with funeral rites.
- Word 6: the liquid obtained from or present in fruit or vegetables.
- Word 7: a beet of a variety with broad edible white leaf stalks and green blades.
- Word 8: a metal made by combining two or more metallic elements, especially to give greater strength or resistance to corrosion.
What is the Octordle 495 Answer Today? (6/3/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 495 released today on June 3rd, 2023:
- Word 1: VICAR
- Word 2: LOVER
- Word 3: RODEO
- Word 4: POSIT
- Word 5: INTER
- Word 6: JUICE
- Word 7: CHARD
- Word 8: ALLOY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (June 3, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on June 3rd, 2023:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 496!