Here are the answers for the Octordle words #518 today, released on June 26, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 519!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 518 Words Hints Today (June 26, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 518 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 6 only.
Hint 2: There is an M in words 1 and 5.
Hint 3: There is an S in words 2 and 3.
Hint 4: There is an R in words 5, 7 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 3 today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: H
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: F
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep.
- Word 2: vibrations that travel through the air or another medium and can be heard when they reach a person’s or animal’s ear.
- Word 3: a useful or valuable thing or person.
- Word 4: having been discovered by chance or unexpectedly.
- Word 5: the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech.
- Word 6: a heavy iron block with a flat top and concave sides, on which metal can be hammered and shaped.
- Word 7: a chiefly freshwater fish of the salmon family, found in both Eurasia and North America and highly valued for food and game.
- Word 8: out and away from a starting point.
What is the Octordle 518 Answer Today? (6/26/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 518 released today on June 26th, 2023:
- Word 1: DREAM
- Word 2: SOUND
- Word 3: ASSET
- Word 4: FOUND
- Word 5: HUMOR
- Word 6: ANVIL
- Word 7: TROUT
- Word 8: FORTH
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (June 26, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on June 26th, 2023:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 519!