Here are the answers for the Octordle words #522 today, released on June 30, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 523!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 522 Words Hints Today (June 30, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 522 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in words 1 and 3.
Hint 2: There is a C in words 5 and 6.
Hint 3: There is a D in words 2 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a R in words 2, 7 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 5 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: I
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: G
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a light rowing boat or sculling boat, typically for one person.
- Word 2: a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one’s own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.
- Word 3: say something in order to convey information or to express a feeling.
- Word 4: coming at the end of a series.
- Word 5: relating to the ilium or the nearby regions of the lower body.
- Word 6: one side of something many-sided, especially of a cut gem.
- Word 7: stare in an angry or fierce way.
- Word 8: a family of birds or other young animals produced at one hatching or birth.
What is the Octordle 522 Answer Today? (6/30/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 522 released today on June 30th, 2023:
- Word 1: SKIFF
- Word 2: PRIDE
- Word 3: SPEAK
- Word 4: FINAL
- Word 5: ILIAC
- Word 6: FACET
- Word 7: GLARE
- Word 8: BROOD
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (June 30, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on June 30th, 2023:
- Word 1: FLUID
- Word 2: SOLID
- Word 3: HABIT
- Word 4: DROIT
- Word 5: STRAW
- Word 6: ODDER
- Word 7: CABBY
- Word 8: DICEY
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 523!