Here are the answers for the Octordle words #528 today, released on July 6th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 529!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 528 Words Hints Today (July 6th, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 528 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a G in words 2 and 4.
Hint 3: There is a V in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a D in words 3, 5 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: I
- Word 7: D
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a line on the surface of something along which it has split without breaking apart.
- Word 2: reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.
- Word 3: the place or role that someone or something should have or fill (used in referring to a substitute).
- Word 4: give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one’s view.
- Word 5: food made of flour, water, and yeast mixed together and baked.
- Word 6: situated inside or further in; internal.
- Word 7: closely compacted in substance.
- Word 8: find an answer to, explanation for, or means of effectively dealing with (a problem or mystery).
What is the Octordle 528 Answer Today? (7/6/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 528 released today on July 6th, 2023:
- Word 1: CRACK
- Word 2: LOGIC
- Word 3: STEAD
- Word 4: ARGUE
- Word 5: BREAD
- Word 6: INNER
- Word 7: DENSE
- Word 8: SOLVE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (July 6th, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on July 6th, 2023:
- Word 1: SWEAR
- Word 2: TRACT
- Word 3: CLANG
- Word 4: COLON
- Word 5: SPURT
- Word 6: FOGGY
- Word 7: EMBER
- Word 8: AMBER
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 529!