Here are the answers for the Octordle words #534 today, released on July 12th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 535!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 534 Words Hints Today (July 12th, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 534 today.
Hint 1: There is a X in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is an S in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a G in words 3 and 4.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 4.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 2 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: W
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: W
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: R
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a cereal which is the most important kind grown in temperate countries, the grain of which is ground to make flour for bread, pasta, pastry, etc.
- Word 2: each of a set of hard, bony enamel-coated structures in the jaws of most vertebrates, used for biting and chewing.
- Word 3: a small house at the gates of a park or in the grounds of a large house, occupied by a gatekeeper, gardener, or other employee.
- Word 4: (especially in historical contexts) a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main or recognized religions.
- Word 5: a process or period of time in which one abstains from or rids the body of toxic or unhealthy substances.
- Word 6: move or cause to move rapidly round and round.
- Word 7: an ugly old woman.
- Word 8: (of a metal object) affected by rust.
What is the Octordle 534 Answer Today? (7/12/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 534 released today on July 12th, 2023:
- Word 1: WHEAT
- Word 2: TOOTH
- Word 3: LODGE
- Word 4: PAGAN
- Word 5: DETOX
- Word 6: WHIRL
- Word 7: CRONE
- Word 8: RUSTY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (July 12th, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on July 12th, 2023:
- Word 1: CORER
- Word 2: STARK
- Word 3: SKULK
- Word 4: NOBLE
- Word 5: BRIDE
- Word 6: VISTA
- Word 7: SPIKE
- Word 8: THORN
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 535!