Here are the answers for the Octordle words #543 today, released on July 21st, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 543 Words Hints Today (July 21st, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 543 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3 and 5.
Hint 2: There is a K in words 1 and 2.
Hint 3: There is a C in words 2, 4, 6 and 8.
Hint 4: There is an R in word 3 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 7.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: K
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: M
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: F
- Word 6: M
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small open-fronted hut or cubicle from which newspapers, refreshments, tickets, etc. are sold.
- Word 2: an outer covering such as a husk or pod, especially the husk of an ear of maize.
- Word 3: dark and gloomy, especially due to thick mist.
- Word 4: each of the small, thin horny or bony plates protecting the skin of fish and reptiles, typically overlapping one another.
- Word 5: relating to or resembling fish or a fish.
- Word 6: material (such as decaying leaves, bark, or compost) spread around or over a plant to enrich or insulate the soil.
- Word 7: the particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time.
- Word 8: grip (something, typically a person’s flesh) tightly and sharply between finger and thumb.
What is the Octordle 543 Answer Today? (7/21/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 543 released today on July 21st, 2023:
- Word 1: KIOSK
- Word 2: SHUCK
- Word 3: MURKY
- Word 4: SCALE
- Word 5: FISHY
- Word 6: MULCH
- Word 7: STATE
- Word 8: PINCH
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (July 21st, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on July 21st, 2023:
- Word 1: IDEAL
- Word 2: HOIST
- Word 3: HEDGE
- Word 4: ELIDE
- Word 5: PASTY
- Word 6: DOZEN
- Word 7: APPLE
- Word 8: HARPY
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 544!