Here are the answers for the Octordle words #550 today, released on July 28th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 550 Words Hints Today (July 28th, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 550 today.
Hint 1: There is a C in words 2, 4 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a T in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: N
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: F
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth.
- Word 2: hold on tightly to.
- Word 3: a rounded knotty depression in the centre of a person’s belly caused by the detachment of the umbilical cord after birth; the umbilicus.
- Word 4: a young shoot or twig of a plant, especially one cut for grafting or rooting.
- Word 5: the tapered, sharp end of a tool, weapon, or other object.
- Word 6: a spell or sustained period of unrestrained activity of a particular kind.
- Word 7: inquire too closely into a person’s private affairs.
- Word 8: a woman’s or girl’s dress.
What is the Octordle 550 Answer Today? (7/28/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 550 released today on July 28th, 2023:
- Word 1: DROOL
- Word 2: CLING
- Word 3: NAVEL
- Word 4: SCION
- Word 5: POINT
- Word 6: SPREE
- Word 7: PRIED
- Word 8: FROCK
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (July 28th, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on July 28th, 2023:
- Word 1: ABIDE
- Word 2: CABLE
- Word 3: BRAVE
- Word 4: NATAL
- Word 5: LOOSE
- Word 6: LEERY
- Word 7: BILGE
- Word 8: CREPT
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 551!