Here are the answers for the Octordle words #581 today, released on August 28th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 581 Words Hints Today (August 28th, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 581 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1, 4, 6 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a J in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a B in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is an F in word 8 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 4.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a soft, malleable greyish-yellow paste, made from ground chalk and raw linseed oil, that hardens after a few hours and is used for sealing glass in window frames and filling holes in wood.
- Word 2: the short, thick first digit of the human hand, set lower and apart from the other four and opposable to them.
- Word 3: a stringed instrument of the guitar family, with a round open-backed soundbox of parchment stretched over a metal hoop.
- Word 4: (of troops) come together again in order to continue fighting after a defeat or dispersion.
- Word 5: a large country house with lands.
- Word 6: covered with or full of small pieces of rock.
- Word 7: covered in or consisting mostly of sand.
- Word 8: up in or into the air; overhead.
What is the Octordle 581 Answer Today? (8/28/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 581 released today on August 28th, 2023:
- Word 1: PUTTY
- Word 2: THUMB
- Word 3: BANJO
- Word 4: RALLY
- Word 5: MANOR
- Word 6: STONY
- Word 7: SANDY
- Word 8: ALOFT
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (August 28th, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on August 28th, 2023:
- Word 1: ANTIC
- Word 2: SLINK
- Word 3: SILLY
- Word 4: EVOKE
- Word 5: SASSY
- Word 6: TOAST
- Word 7: LOCAL
- Word 8: SPITE
Octordle Daily Rescue Answers Today (August 28th, 2023)
Rescue Games are more difficult to win which is more fun! You have 9 guesses to answer 8 words, so use the extra guess wisely. You may lose and lose often, don’t be frustrated and embrace it. Focus on getting as many words as possible instead of winning.
- The first 4 words are chosen automatically.
- You have 9 guesses remaining to guess the 8 words. You can only miss 1, so be thoughtful!
Here are the answers to the Octordle Rescue puzzle today (28th August, 2023):
- Word 1: PLAIN
- Word 2: BEGIN
- Word 3: SIXTY
- Word 4: FUDGE
- Word 5: SHORE
- Word 6: SCALY
- Word 7: CEDAR
- Word 8: MEDIC
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 582!