Here are the answers for the Octordle words #596 today, released on September 12th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 596 Words Hints Today (September 12th, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 596 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 6 only.
Hint 2: There is a G in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a P in words 4 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a D in word 8 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 3.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: Q
- Word 2: R
- Word 3: R
- Word 4: L
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: R
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: apparently but not really; seemingly.
- Word 2: (of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often.
- Word 3: in, relating to, or characteristic of the countryside rather than the town.
- Word 4: jump or spring a long way, to a great height, or with great force.
- Word 5: cut the wool off (a sheep or other animal).
- Word 6: hoarse or harsh-sounding.
- Word 7: a routine task, especially a household one.
- Word 8: a small or minute two-winged fly that forms swarms and breeds near water or marshy areas.
What is the Octordle 596 Answer Today? (9/12/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 596 released today on September 12th, 2023:
- Word 1: QUASI
- Word 2: RARER
- Word 3: RURAL
- Word 4: LEAPT
- Word 5: SHORN
- Word 6: RASPY
- Word 7: CHORE
- Word 8: MIDGE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (September 12th, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on September 12th, 2023:
- Word 1: THERE
- Word 2: FORTH
- Word 3: OPERA
- Word 4: PUTTY
- Word 5: SHALL
- Word 6: STAND
- Word 7: PRAWN
- Word 8: MOTOR
Octordle Daily Rescue Answers Today (September 12th, 2023)
Rescue Games are more difficult to win which is more fun! You have 9 guesses to answer 8 words, so use the extra guess wisely. You may lose and lose often, don’t be frustrated and embrace it. Focus on getting as many words as possible instead of winning.
- The first 4 words are chosen automatically.
- You have 9 guesses remaining to guess the 8 words. You can only miss 1, so be thoughtful!
Here are the answers to the Octordle Rescue puzzle today (12th September, 2023):
- Word 1: MOTTO
- Word 2: MARSH
- Word 3: GRAZE
- Word 4: POLAR
- Word 5: LEASE
- Word 6: GAUZE
- Word 7: HARSH
- Word 8: FURRY
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 597!