Here are the answers for the Octordle words #615 today, released on October 1st, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 615 Words Hints Today (October 1st, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 615 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a H in words 3, 5 and 6.
Hint 3: There is a T in words 2, 3 and 4.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 5, 7 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 6 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: F
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1:a British bronze coin and monetary unit equal to one hundredth of a pound.
- Word 2: moisture exuded through the pores of the skin, typically in profuse quantities as a reaction to heat, physical exertion, fever, or fear.
- Word 3: a worker in metal.
- Word 4: a large earthenware beer mug.
- Word 5: material (such as decaying leaves, bark, or compost) spread around or over a plant to enrich or insulate the soil.
- Word 6: a Japanese dish consisting of small balls or rolls of vinegar-flavoured cold rice served with a garnish of vegetables, egg, or raw seafood.
- Word 7: inform someone about a particular matter.
- Word 8: a young female horse, especially one less than four years old.
What is the Octordle 615 Answer Today? (10/1/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 615 released today on October 1st, 2023:
- Word 1: PENNY
- Word 2: SWEAT
- Word 3: SMITH
- Word 4: STEIN
- Word 5: MULCH
- Word 6: SUSHI
- Word 7: CLUED
- Word 8: FILLY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (October 1st, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on October 1st, 2023:
- Word 1: WHEEL
- Word 2: CLUED
- Word 3: TRAWL
- Word 4: SHOVE
- Word 5: SPOKE
- Word 6: EXERT
- Word 7: MACAW
- Word 8: CANOE
Octordle Daily Rescue Answers Today (October 1st, 2023)
Rescue Games are more difficult to win which is more fun! You have 9 guesses to answer 8 words, so use the extra guess wisely. You may lose and lose often, don’t be frustrated and embrace it. Focus on getting as many words as possible instead of winning.
- The first 4 words are chosen automatically.
- You have 9 guesses remaining to guess the 8 words. You can only miss 1, so be thoughtful!
Here are the answers to the Octordle Rescue puzzle today (1st October, 2023):
- Word 1: GNASH
- Word 2: WORDY
- Word 3: WOMAN
- Word 4: SWIFT
- Word 5: PRONG
- Word 6: CHIEF
- Word 7: DUCHY
- Word 8: KAYAK
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 616!