Here are the answers for the Octordle words #621 today, released on October 7th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 621 Words Hints Today (October 7th, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 621 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a K in words 3 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a M in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 2, 3 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 3.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: N
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: K
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: P
- Word 7: E
- Word 8: T
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: making or given to making a lot of noise.
- Word 2: plural form of penny.
- Word 3: strike a surface noisily to attract attention, especially when waiting to be let in through a door.
- Word 4: a member of the lowest order of the British nobility.
- Word 5: an ordered formation of players, used to restart play, in which the forwards of a team form up with arms interlocked and heads down, and push forward against a similar group from the opposing side.
- Word 6: a coloured substance which is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin decorative or protective coating.
- Word 7: happening or done before the usual or expected time.
- Word 8: a person who takes a specified thing.
What is the Octordle 621 Answer Today? (10/7/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 621 released today on October 7th, 2023:
- Word 1: NOISY
- Word 2: PENCE
- Word 3: KNOCK
- Word 4: BARON
- Word 5: SCRUM
- Word 6: PAINT
- Word 7: EARLY
- Word 8: TAKER
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (October 7th, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on October 7th, 2023:
- Word 1: PRIME
- Word 2: SALTY
- Word 3: RADIO
- Word 4: LEAFY
- Word 5: ELOPE
- Word 6: CLUMP
- Word 7: BOUGH
- Word 8: TRAIT
Octordle Daily Rescue Answers Today (October 7th, 2023)
Rescue Games are more difficult to win which is more fun! You have 9 guesses to answer 8 words, so use the extra guess wisely. You may lose and lose often, don’t be frustrated and embrace it. Focus on getting as many words as possible instead of winning.
- The first 4 words are chosen automatically.
- You have 9 guesses remaining to guess the 8 words. You can only miss 1, so be thoughtful!
Here are the answers to the Octordle Rescue puzzle today (7th October, 2023):
- Word 1: METAL
- Word 2: CAMEO
- Word 3: TODAY
- Word 4: LASSO
- Word 5: POUND
- Word 6: CREPT
- Word 7: METER
- Word 8: TRIAL
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 622!