Here are the answers for the Octordle words #624 today, released on October 10th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 624 Words Hints Today (October 10th, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 624 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 4 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a J in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a G in word 4 only.
Hint 4: There is a V in word 6 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2, 5, 6 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 3 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: M
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: R
- Word 8: H
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a body of people presided over by a judge, judges, or magistrate, and acting as a tribunal in civil and criminal cases.
- Word 2: violently break (something) into pieces.
- Word 3: a large deer with palmate antlers and a growth of skin hanging from the neck, native to northern Eurasia and northern North America.
- Word 4: having a strong, piquant flavour or smell.
- Word 5: a portion of an object or of material, produced by cutting, tearing, or breaking the whole.
- Word 6: a horizontal plane or line with respect to the distance above or below a given point.
- Word 7: an Indian king or prince.
- Word 8: persistently carry out attacks on (an enemy or an enemy’s territory).
What is the Octordle 624 Answer Today? (10/10/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 624 released today on October 10th, 2023:
- Word 1: COURT
- Word 2: SMASH
- Word 3: MOOSE
- Word 4: TANGY
- Word 5: PIECE
- Word 6: LEVEL
- Word 7: RAJAH
- Word 8: HARRY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (October 10th, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on October 10th, 2023:
- Word 1: SKUNK
- Word 2: SWEPT
- Word 3: SPURN
- Word 4: EMBER
- Word 5: QUIET
- Word 6: DITTO
- Word 7: OLIVE
- Word 8: MODEM
Octordle Daily Rescue Answers Today (October 10th, 2023)
Rescue Games are more difficult to win which is more fun! You have 9 guesses to answer 8 words, so use the extra guess wisely. You may lose and lose often, don’t be frustrated and embrace it. Focus on getting as many words as possible instead of winning.
- The first 4 words are chosen automatically.
- You have 9 guesses remaining to guess the 8 words. You can only miss 1, so be thoughtful!
Here are the answers to the Octordle Rescue puzzle today (10th October, 2023):
- Word 1: FOYER
- Word 2: CREEP
- Word 3: ARENA
- Word 4: SHARP
- Word 5: STALK
- Word 6: REVEL
- Word 7: TACIT
- Word 8: FLYER
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 625!