Here are the answers for the Octordle words #629 today, released on October 15th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 629 Words Hints Today (October 15th, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 629 today.
Hint 1: There is a D in words 1, 3 and 6.
Hint 2: There is a R in words 2 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is a Z in word 4 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2, 4, 7 and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: G
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: U
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an official inspection of an organization’s accounts, typically by an independent body.
- Word 2: a member of any of certain religious orders of men, especially the four mendicant orders (Augustinians, Carmelites, Dominicans, and Franciscans).
- Word 3: move with a smooth, quiet continuous motion.
- Word 4: surprise (someone) greatly; fill with astonishment.
- Word 5: push a sharp or pointed object into or through (something).
- Word 6: a person who is fully grown or developed.
- Word 7: a rod or bar forming part of a framework and designed to resist compression.
- Word 8: the action of joining together or the fact of being joined together, especially in a political context.
What is the Octordle 629 Answer Today? (10/15/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 629 released today on October 15th, 2023:
- Word 1: AUDIT
- Word 2: FRIAR
- Word 3: GLIDE
- Word 4: AMAZE
- Word 5: STUCK
- Word 6: ADULT
- Word 7: STRUT
- Word 8: UNION
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (October 15th, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on October 15th, 2023:
- Word 1: LOWER
- Word 2: NEWLY
- Word 3: LANKY
- Word 4: PAPER
- Word 5: GAFFE
- Word 6: MUDDY
- Word 7: CLAIM
- Word 8: BOTCH
Octordle Daily Rescue Answers Today (October 15th, 2023)
Rescue Games are more difficult to win which is more fun! You have 9 guesses to answer 8 words, so use the extra guess wisely. You may lose and lose often, don’t be frustrated and embrace it. Focus on getting as many words as possible instead of winning.
- The first 4 words are chosen automatically.
- You have 9 guesses remaining to guess the 8 words. You can only miss 1, so be thoughtful!
Here are the answers to the Octordle Rescue puzzle today (15th October, 2023):
- Word 1: SHACK
- Word 2: EXIST
- Word 3: NOTCH
- Word 4: ROTOR
- Word 5: BEGAT
- Word 6: TITAN
- Word 7: SMITH
- Word 8: CRAMP
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 630!